Thursday, March 5, 2015

First Rough draft

          Through running many ideas through my mind of the kind of story I would like to create and brainstorming many different elements of sound, lighting, and colors, my mind keeps going back to doing an eerie suspenseful mystery film opening. My story line will follow an alternate route to the killer. I plan to open my short film with a setting that is post murder in which a serial killer is wiping away the evidence. For example, blood going down a drain symbolizing the death or life leaving a body. This with a mixture of darker lighting and grey colors will in turn make for a creepy tone for the clip. I am also experimenting with potentially having a voice over of questioning of different subjects, witnesses, friends, and suspects of the girl who was murdered while meanwhile the audience can see the murderer cleansing himself of what he has done.
     

No comments:

Post a Comment