Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Final Draft and Shot List

     Through finalizing the revision of the first draft I have created a similar/new storyline that I am more passionate about and more confident about. The story I will follow is one that I have personally had the experience of living. When I was 12 my grandfather died and not only took a toll on my family, but on many others as well. His life touched and continues to touch others including myself. I know if he could see me today he would be proud.
     My opening will be the effects of his death to this day. This will be set at the cemetery and at his actual gravesite. An element I will include is a photograph that will be present throughout the duration of the opening.

Shot List:
1. Logo of the company producing the film
2. "Based on a true story" (dramatic music)
3. Low angle of the subject holding the photo which is not yet shown to the audience
4. As the subject looks out the window the camera follows
5. Car pulling up to the site of the grave
6. Pan of sky tilting to the headstones
7. Long shot of subject sitting on a grave (internal monologue)
8. Close up of subject still looking at photo
9. Subject walks away from grave
10. As subject walks away towards the car the photo is dropped
11.Close up on photo
12. Title: Always In Our Hearts

No comments:

Post a Comment